A Global investment Bank is looking for an experienced Associate in Balance Sheet Management for a treasury unit in London. The role offers a great opportunity to grow in a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Balance Sheet Management Position:
- Responsible for executing and controlling associated balance sheet risk on the Interest Rate Derivatives Desk.
- A specific focus on modelling and executing short term and long term interest rates, inclusive of cash, derivatives, repos, bonds, cross currency swaps and futures.
- Working to regulatory requirements and collaborating with Head Offices and Customer support units within the bank.
- Project management and promotion of the treasury business
Key requirements of the Balance Sheet Management Position:
- Exposure to Interest Rate Derivative Products essential, repo, securities lending and cross currency swaps preferred
- Experience working in a leading financial institution, at least to an Analyst level within a treasury or market risk function
- Willing to be based in London
For more information, please reach out to the Sales and Trading team: