A BAck end Software Engineer is required to join a Bank in the city of London and work in a complex business with a high volume of customers and transactions. As a Back end Software Engineer you will have to be diving into the details and providing creative solutions. It is also necessary to have proactive attitude and willing to help other engineers.
- Expertise in back-end Java programming (Java 8 as a minimum - exposure to multithreading), Maven.
- Strong TDD and BDD. Knowledge of Jenkins.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Some knowledge on web development (Javascipt, CSS) is advantageous.
- Linux databases will be useful.
Great company to work for. Below a few of the benefits are listed:
~4000 car allowance (car or cash) - on top of the base
4% flexible benefits (can all be taken as cash) - up to ~3,500 - on top of the base
30 days holiday
13% pension scheme
Based in London
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales