Back-End Developer (Java)
One of my Investment Banking clients are looking for a strong software engineers to partake in exciting green-field projects within Digital. The opening sits within their Agile development environment Software Engineer (Java)
One of my Investment Banking clients are looking for a strong software engineers to partake in exciting green-field projects within Digital. The opening sits within their Agile development environment and is focused on helping to move the Banks' online services from monolithic architectures to a new micro-services platform. You will -
Skills & Experience
- Be responsible for translating detailed designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions that deliver exceptional user experience driven by the product teams
- Use the latest technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently
- Collaborate with others, and give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Take part in our DevOps culture. You will have the chance to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
- Strong Java
- Experience in any of the following: Spring Boot, Rest, Netflix OSS, Kubernetes
- Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.