We're looking for a passionate Data/Business Analyst to join the expanding BI/Analytics team within the London offices of a European technology company. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of the team responsible for driving the strategic direction of the business.
- Work alongside the senior management team to shape and develop the data strategy
- Create effective reporting to review key decisions and measure effectiveness
- Identify, explain, design and implement solutions to continue the businesses growth
- Provide insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making
- Travel to other countries to show off the great analysis you've been doing!
- 1+ yr of data analysis in an analytical role
- Experience drawing raw data and creating dashboards (experience with PowerBI is a plus!)
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills - (Python and/or R desirable)
- Experience influencing stakeholders at various levels
What you get in return
- Talented, enthusiastic and driven co-workers who want to change the world - with the right mix of hard work and fun
- Continuous internal growth opportunities at a fast-moving start up
- Competitive benefits package including: pension scheme, Friday lunch and the latest equipment