BCM TS partner - UK lead
BCM TS partner - UK lead - BFS011901
Enter Job Advertisement here
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Inviting applications for the role of VP, Transformation Services Advisory!
Transformation Partners are senior consulting executives with a successful track record in digital technology consulting in the Banking and Capital Markets sector. He/she should understand the fundamentals of business development & go-to-market strategy, client relationship management, leading delivery, and driving creative experience led solutions for our clients. This industry leading outcomes, using experience-based and design-led thinking, are created by stitching together our services into compelling stories that answer our client's most critical transformation needs.
These services are based on the following domains of expertise... experience and customer driven transformation, current and emerging digital, data and advanced analytics Responsibilities
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Your focus on driving revenue growth, profitability, solution development, delivery excellence, customer / employee satisfaction with existing and new retail banking clients.
- Originate, close and subsequently lead experience led, digital technology solutions in support of \"C\" and EVP / SVP level business requirements.
- Assess client's strategic goals and business objectives and identify potential Genpact solutions or offerings to meet the client's needs and architect cohesive and compelling strategic outcomes.
- You need to collaborate with the sales team and Lead Client Partner to drive sales pipeline growth of multi-competency TS deals.
- Lead multi-competency programs demonstrating Genpact's leading practices, tools and templates to achieve predictable delivery of outcomes for the client and Genpact.
- Need to analyse industry trends (technology and business driven) and data to communicate the strategic implications to our domain and service line teams.
- Participate in the presales process including but not limited to RFP/RFI responses, POC management, bid management, price management and overall deal solutioning
- Post Graduate or MBA. 12+ years of relevant experience in consulting, sales or internal advisory roles in an enterprise architecture, digital advisory, or technology delivery environment & 10+ years' overall experience in Banking or Capital Markets (Financial Services) and 5+ years' experience in customer servicing or technology services industries (preferred)
- Expert level knowledge in SDLC, agile/waterfall, and consulting delivery methodologies
- Advanced or Specialist (Inspiring leader) in one technology competency area, and Intermediate in two or more technology competency areas. E.g. enterprise architecture, open banking, customer and marketing technologies, Fintech (e.g. payments or block chain), and cyber security.
- Network of relationships in Banking and CM in your home region
- Hands on experience in leading and personally scoping, structuring, selling and delivering large scale enterprise wide digital and operating model transformation programs
- Ability to influence a team of peers and partners not in direct line of supervision; should establish credibility to operate as first among equals among the Consulting Leadership.
- Displays the key tenets of Genpact's culture...i.e. Curiosity, Incisiveness and Courageousness on a bedrock of Integrity. Demonstrates the intellectual agility and curiosity needed to bring incisive perspectives and innovative ways to a discussion. Decisiveness and comfort doing things differently when working with ambiguity
- Strong Interpersonal / Communication Skills/ Clear Problem solver /Team Player
- Ability to work in diverse environment and deal with ambiguity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 28, 2020, 3:21:53 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time