BCBS 239 PMO VP
- GBP80000 - GBP85000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 12 Jan 18 2018-01-12
Looking to speak to a VP Level PMO with strong Senior Stakeholder Engagement (MD / ExCo level), strong planning, strong Governance and experience in setting up Steering Committee Meetings. Ideally, looking for someone with at least 6 years experience.
Overall purpose of role
- Manage the Project Management Office for a high exposure regulatory programme
- Support delivery of the programme objectives
- Status Reporting
- Own and improve Programme Governance structure
- Forge excellent relationships with representatives from the different BCBS 239 Programmes
- Review and challenge Full Compliance plans
- Organise, coordinate and facilitate recurring meetings with key Change representatives
- Follow up on Programme status and RAID management during these meetings; take corrective action when required
- Summarise Programme status in reports to Senior Management, presented in Programme Steering Committee (MD level and up); perform Secretariat role for this latter meeting.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for other senior committees and meetings to a high standard on a timely basis
- Ensure bank wide Change Management standards are followed
- Lead a team of two AVPs
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Provide visibility on status and transparency of risks and issues for multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Assist project team in conflict resolution, navigating barriers and political sensitivities.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Actively supports team in maximising the effective use of time, resource and budget management.
- Ensures systematic problem solving evaluating options in line with programme strategy, direction and values.
- Adapts to changing requirements, re-prioritising and changing course as necessary.
Risk and Control Objective
- All colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Experience in leading complex Projects from start to finish
- Awareness of the nature and key aspects of regulatory programmes
- Extensive experience in managing PMO's of high complexity, business critical and large cross-functional teams spanning multiple regions and functions
- Experience of working in matrix programmes/organisations
- Experience in dealing with very senior stakeholders (typically MD level)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience line managing resources
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.