BA with UAT experience - 6 month rolling contract
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 30 Jan 18 2018-01-30
UAT/Business Analyst providing support throughout the entire project lifecycle, with requirements analysis to be transferred to the UAT phase of the respective projects. The analyst will evolve to be a UAT SME involved in the preparation, support and execution of UAT for key projects within the HR COO change function.
We're looking for a BA with strong UAT experience to join the team here at UBS London. You'll be providing support throughout the entire project lifecycle, with requirements analysis to be transferred to the UAT phase of the respective projects.
Role: BA with UAT experience
Rate: Up to £450/day
Duration: 6 months - chance of extensions
Location: London, City
- Review, analyse and communicate key business requirements within respective projects, summarizing them into relevant requirements for UAT
- Understanding key requirements and transferring those into UAT scenarios, required for project traceability
- Support requirement review sessions with project stakeholders
- Partner closely with IT development and QA resources throughout project lifecycle
- Create test scripts in a clear manner for business testers to execute
- Comfortable to work with multiple systems/interfaces during end-to-end testing
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with business testers – become "go-to" person for testers during UAT phase
- Support Project Manager in reviewing and executing a detailed test plan
Required experience and skills
- Proven chnage management and project experience
- Experience in reviewing business requirement documents
- Experience with UAT, histor of preparing and executing test scripts preferable
If you're interested int he above position, please respond ASAP with an updated CV and I'll get back to you.