B&A Student Recruitment Advisor - UK&I - Human Resources - London - Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in house recruitment team at EY, finding future talent that will enable EY to deliver our strategy.
The UK Student Recruitment Brand and Attraction team are responsible for attracting the best and most diverse candidates to the firm's school and university programmes across the UK. We are looking for someone who can work autonomously with senior stakeholders within our business and externally, managing relationships with schools, universities, and third party organisations. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the promotion and event strategy across London and South East regions to source candidates for our UK wide opportunities. Your Key Responsibilities:
You'll spend most of your time independently driving the planning, coordination and delivery of activity around the South-East region covering our attraction activity predominantly focused on our London, Cambridge and South-East offices. You will work with the UK wide team virtually and in person to implement the national strategy at a local level, and knowledge share with peers in different regions. There will be opportunities to become involved in different projects to support the wider team's objectives.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
To qualify for the Role you must have:
- Use market research, data, and internal and external knowledge to develop a marketing plan, implement the national strategy at a local level, and make specific interventions to support KPIs.
- Professional and personable, able to hold and maintain strong relationships with a number of universities, schools, and external 3 rd party organisations, as well as internal business stakeholders. Able to challenge and influence decisions appropriately.
- Strong event management skills, able to develop and organise multiple, varied events at once and design them to meet specific purposes.
- Budget management.
- Work in partnership with other Advisors, and other teams within Student Recruitment, to meet our shared objectives.
- Understand and articulate the factors which contribute to our employee value proposition - why do people want to work at EY and what do we expect of them.
- Able to produce reports and analysis for our team and the wider EY business as required, and can identify when data is not accurate or of questionable integrity.
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding the type of measures and targets that are set for recruitment and hold awareness of these targets while delivering work.
- Team supporter, contributing equally to the achievement of Student Recruitment hiring targets across all programmes.
- Understanding of assessment methods, e.g. strengths based recruitment, different interview tools.
- Intimately understand, or able to quickly build understanding, of all programmes from Apprenticeships to Gradates, recruiting teams, what they do, what candidates they require, and able to identify methods to source appropriate candidates.
- Responsive to business recruitment needs, demonstrating speed of response through own actions and proactively proposing ideas and solutions.
- Work with line manager to monitor recruitment requirements across the business groups and takes action to address critical pipeline issues and hot spots.
- Knowledge and best practice sharing through written communication and informal presentations
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Proven track record of executing volume Student recruitment as well as dealing with niche roles
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources including talent spotting at events
- An advocate of KPIs
- Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools
- Relevant student recruitment experience
What We Look for:
- Time and project management skills - able to plan and manage time effectively and demonstrate flexibility to deal with changing priorities
- Relationship building skills - with the ability to challenge senior management where necessary, always acting with integrity and enthusiasm
- Demonstrates a willingness to look beyond the task at hand and consider the broader picture
- Demonstrates calm and objectivity when under pressure
You will be an experienced Recruitment Advisor with a passion for attracting the best and most diverse candidates and desire to provide an exceptional candidate experience. You must be effective managing multiple priorities while travelling and in and out of events. You will also work closely with Partners and Directors across the business, and a variety of external university, schools, and 3 rd party networks, so the ability to build strong and effective relationships is key. What working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.