B2B Sales Manager (Fintech)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional from a financial services or technology background with strong enterprise software or product sales/marketing experience. You'll ideally understand the nuts and bolts of financial services, perhaps acquired at a buy side firm (asset manager, mutual fund) or a sell side brokerage firm and investment advisor.
In this role you will identify our clients' needs and focus on developing and securing new business opportunities.
- Find and engage with new potential clients
- Provide detailed feedback from clients or potential clients to product managers so we can improve our product
- Produce proposals, concept papers, and marketing documents that communicate the core concepts of our business strategy, mission, impact, and products to multiple audiences, including the general council, senior leadership, policy makers, and the public.
- Serve as a link between business development and engineering teams.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects and build and maintain solid client relationships.
- Experience working in or selling to the buy-side mutual funds, asset managers or to a sell side brokerage firm, investment advisors.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and thrive in a highly technical environment with a hunger to deliver and exceed expectations.
- Experience collaborating with many partners within an organisation and managing relationships with external counterparts.
We offer very competitive salaries, in line with other finance and technology companies. We have an amazing private office in WeWork South Bank Central, its between Blackfriars and the Southbank Centre and is less than a five-minute walk from London Waterloo station and Southwark tube station.