Great opportunity for an experienced Axiom development professional working as an individual contributor to become a part of our global team to support regulatory reporting applications and services for regulatory reporting business. You will manage Macquarie's technology infrastructure; support, maintain, and enhance existing business systems; as well as deliver and deploy new systems, technologies, and services. To be successful you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of AxiomSL Controller View v9 or v10.
- Experience working as part of a global team across multiple countries, cultures, and time-zones.
- Manage full lifecycle of development activities including project initiation. requirements, build, test, implementation and BAU handover.
- Experience with Agile delivery.
- Experience of working within Banking/Finance.
- Degree level education.
- Experience maintaining and supporting regulatory reporting systems or applications.
- Managing the delivery of complex development contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Deliver well tested technical JIRAs.
- Contribute to design and refinement sessions; interact with users to understand their needs.
- Contribute to estimation and design forums. Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Work in a geographically dispersed team.
- Support automated system testing, user testing, and production implementation.
- Provide L2/3 support.
- Challenge, innovate and help drive our deliveries and shape our technical direction. Issue tracking and resolution.
- Meeting with key users to determine and implement system changes or report design.
- Proactively working/managing system performance enhancement.
- Liaison with vendors regarding solution implementation.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders, and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.