Key Words: SQL, oracle, consulting, wealth management, private banking, projects, avaloq, technology analyst, technology consultant, IT consultant, project lifecycle, java, python, C#, C++, transformation, strategy, technology, saas, platform, software, database, implementation, SDLC, business analysis, change, computer science, business systems, coding
My client is a rapidly growing, boutique Management Consultancy, that specialises in the implementation of the Avaloq platform and bespoke advisory services, with leading Private Banks and Wealth Managers globally.
As they look to continue their expansion in the UK, they are seeking innovative individuals with a consulting or technical background within financial services to help deliver high-profile strategic initiatives.
This is a fantastic hybrid opportunity to have ownership in your work in a value adding position, whilst getting Director level visibility to fast track your career progression.
Responsibilities and engagements include:
- Working on large scale technology projects focused on bespoke Avaloq platform solutions, driving results and offering technical expertise
- Manage, engage and influence key stakeholders at different levels on specific deliverables
- Design and develop interfaces and add-on solutions
- Customising business concepts, transforming ways of working, and evaluating the impact of changes implemented
Requirements of Role:
- Strong university degree in IT/Computer Science/Maths/Engineering/similar
- SQL skills plus other coding knowledge is preferable ie pseudocode/Java/Python/C#/C++
- Previous Consulting/projects experience/change
- Wealth Management/Private Banking knowledge/interests is preferable
- Oracle database knowledge is desirable
- Dynamic and forward-thinking individual
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders/clients
If you are interested send your CV to Selva at seross@astoncarter (.com)