Automated QA Engineer – Tier 1 Investment Bank, Canary Wharf
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MThree Consulting
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
A tier 1 investment bank in Canary Wharf is currently seeking an experienced Automated QA Engineer to play a key part in a dynamic, agile team that’s responsible for production management and quality assurance for a range of critical front, middle and back office applications used to support business processes across the organisation globally.
The consultant will work in partnership with Development and Business teams globally, while working in line with Agile, DevOps & QA Automation methodologies such as Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
We are looking for a hands-on technical QA Engineer who can be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Designing an automated end-to-end testing framework for frontend & backend applications
- Own the quality and efficiency of delivery
- Drive forward the QA agenda & standards by engaging with teams across the SDLC
- Frequent code testing and deployment
- Face off to senior technology & business stakeholders
- Strong background in QA Automation and/or Development, using Java/Python
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development BDD (e.g. Cucumber, Fitness, Concordion, JBehave)
- Defect Tracking, Source Control, Continuous Integration
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
Automated / Automation / QA / Quality Assurance / Engineer / Tester / Testing / Scrum / Test Driven Development / TDD / Behaviour Driven Development / BDD / Continuous Integration / CI / Continuous Delivery / CD / Cucumber / Fitness / Concordion / JBehave / Java / Python / Defect Tracking / Source Control / Scrum / Agile / Front / Middle / Back / Office / Developer