My client, a leading Global Investment Bank, are recruiting for an 'Auditor - Third Party and Outsourcing' for their team in London. This role will contribute to audit planning, fieldwork and reporting and have an opportunity to influence at the highest level on one of the Bank’s key risks.
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies.
- Contribute during audit planning, fieldwork and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager.
- Demonstrate your leadership by managing, supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Enhance your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank.
- A detailed understanding of the challenges faced by a Global Internal Audit function, having had at least two years of proven, relevant experience in audit, risk or accounting in the financial services industry or a similarly high regulated environment.
- Basic understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial – including experience of assessing third party and outsourcing risks and controls, whilst being commercial in your opinions.
- Awareness of the relevant regulatory environment, particularly in relation to third party risks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data..