A growing accountancy firm are looking to recruit an Audit Supervisor to work with a number of different clients ranging from financial services to hospitality.
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Reporting to an audit manager and/or Partner and being responsible for the planning and execution of the audits (which cover a wide range of client types and sizes) in accordance with the International Auditing Standards
- Working within budget and bringing the audits to completion
- Ensuring client expectations are managed accordingly
- Supervising audit trainees, reviewing their work, assisting with their development and dealing with their performance evaluations
- Newly qualified ACA with at least 3 years training experience
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills, including leading jobs on-site
- Ideally knowledge and experience in software packages including PROaudit and/or Alphatax
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.