Audit Senior Charity/NFP Team
Audit Senior Charity/NFP Team Audit Senior - Charity and Not-for-Profit Team
I am currently working on an Audit Senior vacancy in the Not-For-Profit team of a renowned Top 20 firm in Central London.
The firm have one of the biggest NFP teams in the country with more than 80 members of staff in this team alone. Due to the growth and size of the team, there will be opportunities to progress into a more senior role and the firm and an excellent track record of promoting from within.
The team has a supportive and friendly environment and can offer a great work-life balance. Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommend improvements to the clients' accounting systems and controls, assisting when needed.
- Complete ad hoc advisory services to the firm's not-for-profit sector clients as the need arises
- Undertake the planning of the audit in accordance with auditing standards and the firm's own approach and methodology
- Complete the audit file
- Brief, supervise and review the work of junior members of the team
- Control work-in-progress and assist Managers in raising fee notes during every assignment
- Assist Partners and Managers in the Charity Team in attracting new work including meeting potential new clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Audit; planning; preparation of statutory accounts; full audit completion
- Must have a strong audit bias
- Able to delegate; able to review and file junior team members' work
- Audit of not-for-profit organisations
- Group audits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.