Audit Senior - Top 50
Audit Senior Job - Top 50
A vastly expanding top 50 Accountancy firm in Central London are currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent role, based in their Central London headquarters. The firm have recently merged with a smaller Central London firm and are continuing to develop their impressive client base.
I am looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior, who will lead audits on a range of owner managed businesses. You will report into a Manager or Partner depending on the size of the assignment and have responsibility for reviewing the work of more junior staff.
They are genuinely a fantastic business to work for. They have an extremely reputable name in the Practice market but due to their size the work that you perform will not go unnoticed.
- Experienced (preferably at least 3 years) within a small or medium sized practice
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience of leading both audits and accounts assignments from planning to completion is essential
- Experience in delegating and supervising team members on audit assignments
- Have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland). Knowledge of IFRS useful but not essential
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- You will need to be self-motivated
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet performance targets
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.