Audit Senior - Asset Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Job Title: Audit Senior - Asset Management Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Audit Senior - Fully or Part Qualified - Asset Management
EY's Financial Services practice is currently undergoing exciting change. The business is rapidly growing and we are expanding our teams across the UK, in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds and Bristol. This growth offers great opportunities for learning and progression.
As an auditor at EY, your main aim will be to provide independent verification of our clients' compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you will play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protect the financial markets.
As an audit professional here you will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing services to your clients as they respond to regulatory reform, manage the capital life cycle and improve business operations.
EY is committed to building a better working world for our people and in doing so, we play a critical role in attracting and retaining the future leaders of tomorrow.
We've set out a clear vision of where we expect to be in the year 2020 and have a detailed road map for reaching our objectives. As a result, you will have greater opportunity than ever before to gain insights and experiences that will last you a lifetime.
What you will do:
- Take ownership for the delivery of high quality audit work
- Perform audit procedures in complex areas, developing your technical competence.
- Deliver excellent service, as the primary day-to-day contact for the client.
- Supervise the execution of technical audit areas
- Demonstrate professional scepticism and compliance with our risk management and independence policies
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks, related financial reporting matters and applying our Global Audit Methodology to perform engagements in accordance with auditing and assurance standards
- Develop yourself and others through both seeking and offering on-the-job coaching and knowledge sharing
- Challenge yourself to use new audit approaches, tools and enablers and drive efficiencies through effective project management
- Build strong credibility through displaying relevant insight and business acumen in discussions with clients and applying technical competence
- Build relationships across other EY service lines and seek opportunities to work together for the benefit for our clients
- Degree qualified
- Fully or part qualified in ACA/ CA/ ACCA/CIMA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Proven experience in delivering External Audit
- Relevant Financial Services industry experience - in particular, significant experience within the Asset Management industry.
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.