- Feb 19, 2021
- £40k - £60k
An Audit Senior role for a very well established Accountancy firm based in Central London. Fantastic progression and training on offer
A highly established mid-tier Accountancy firm in Central London are recruiting an Audit Senior to be based in their Central London headquarters.
The Practice has been around for over 120 years and work alongside clients across a range of different sectors, as well as partnering with ultra-high net worth individuals, premier league footballers and well-known actors and entrepreneurs.
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and will ideally have between 0-2 years PQE as an Audit Senior.
The firm can offer you genuine opportunities for career progression and can provide evidence of this in the profiles of a number of their Partners. The particular Partner who is recruiting this role, joined the firm as a newly qualified Senior in 2003 and became a Partner himself in 2008.
Audit Senior responsibilities
- Experienced (preferably at least 3 years) within a small or medium sized practice
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience of leading both audits and accounts assignments from planning to completion is essential
- Experience in delegating and supervising team members on audit assignments
- Have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland). Knowledge of IFRS useful but not essential
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- You will need to be self-motivated
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet performance targets
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.