Audit Senior job - Central London - top 50 firm
A top 50 firm in the heart of the West End, are looking to add to their continually expanding audit team. The size of the firm has nearly doubled over the past 6 years and this opportunity highlights the consistent client growth they have experienced.
I am recruiting an Audit Senior who will work directly with the Staff Partner. As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading audits as well as preparing accounts for a range of SMEs and larger corporates across various sectors.
There is excellent opportunities for progression within this particular team and working under the Staff Partner will ensure that the training you receive is first class and the work that you do will not go unnoticed.
- Must be fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have in depth knowledge and practical audit experience at a senior level
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and outlook
- Leading audits and preparing accounts for a range of commercial companies
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders in the business and suggest improvements
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well at all levels
- Be able to plan and run an Audit End to End and meet with the clients
- Be able and willing to train juniors and delegate, monitor and review their work
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.