Audit Senior job - Central London - top 20 firm - £50k + benefits
A top 20 Accountancy firm are recruiting for a number of Audit Seniors, to be based in their flagship Central London offices. As the Practice is experiencing a period of substantial growth, these hires will play an important role in ensuring that the firm's key clients are audited and reviewed effectively.
These roles will see you working with clients across a range of sectors including:
- Mining and Oil & Gas
- Real Estate Construction & Property
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
- FMCG & Retail
If successful, you will work on a portfolio as an Audit Senior that matches your existing experience, where you will play a key role in ensuring businesses are able to reflect their financial situation accurately.
In return, the firm offers outstanding career opportunities as well as excellent corporate benefits and working conditions.
Key responsibilities of an Audit Senior:
- Manage the audit process with consideration of risk and technical matters
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client's sites
- Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
- Identify areas requiring improvement and streamlining, in the clients business processes
- Ensure that problem solving solutions are up to date and improved when needed
- Provide support and training to more junior members of staff
- UK GAAP/IFRS proficiency
Experience working in a top 100 Accountancy firm is highly desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.