Audit Senior- Big 4 Corporate team, London, SOx clients.
- Oct 11, 2021
- £50k - £55k
Are you a newly or exam qualified Audit Senior keen to move to a Big 4 firm? London and home based role. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skillset in this internationally diverse firm.
Are you a newly qualified Audit Senior keen to work with some of the world's best-known and well respected brands? Reliable financial statements, information and processes are key for this firm's clients. .You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress here, including working on SOx and PCAOB clients.
As you build your knowledge and experience, you'll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. The role
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Woeking with large US corporates (including SOx and PCAOB work - fully supported)
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding clients' ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden business relationships where possible
- An honours degree
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Excellent technical expertise with proven sector experience
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- Experience using SOX 404 and applying UK GAAP and IFRS (Not essential)
You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve current relationships and processes. If you're serious about auditing and ready to take on some complex issues, this role could be for you
- You'll develop the mindset, resilience and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- The firm provides the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- The firm prides itself on its coaching and giving its people the confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.