Audit Manager, RBSI
Join us as an Audit Manager
What you'll do
- As a key member of our team, you'll be managing and delivering audits across a wide array of banking activities, sectors and operations
- You'll face off to RBS International and play a key role in ensuring that its growth strategy is supported by a sound and sustainable control environment
- It's an opportunity to gain exposure to senior business and internal audit stakeholders in a high impact role
As our Audit Manager, you'll provide quality, efficient and effective assurance, and influence business executives and directors to enhance their control environment. Operating in both a functional and global matrix model, you'll help the Senior Audit Managers and the Head of Audit to scope and deliver the audit plan for RBS International (Holdings) Limited, and drive outputs in relation to Internal Audit's strategic initiatives.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Managing key stakeholder relationships to ensure sufficient understanding of business risks and open and effective discussions on key issues
- Building credibility and trust with business stakeholders to enhance Internal Audit's reputation as an objective and trustworthy business partner
- Supporting the Senior Audit Manager to ensure effective continuous monitoring is undertaken in support of entity assurance and planning
- Delivering periodic input and advice to divisions and entities
- Making sure development opportunities are made available to the extended team through insightful allocation of engagements
We're looking for someone with experience working in an Internal Audit function and in-depth knowledge of auditing and related products and risks in a complex financial services organisation. You'll understand the regulatory requirements relating to audit, and bring a solid grasp of risk management, control frameworks and governance processes in order to identify any control weaknesses and provide ongoing assurance.
Knowledge or experience of Trustee and Depository services and Offshore Banking would be an advantage.
You'll also demonstrate:
How we'll reward you
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Astute attention to detail and natural problem solving capabilities
- Experience managing and developing a team
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.