Audit Assistant Manager - Big 4 - French Speaking
French Speaking Audit Assistant Manager Job - Big 4
Audit Senior - International Firm
A world-renowned International Accountancy firm is looking to hire an Audit Assistant Manager.
The firm have grown considerably over the last 5 years with a year on year growth of 10%-15% during that period. The rapid growth means that there will always be opportunities to fast track your development to manager.
While the firm has the same standards that you expect to find in a large firm, they are unique in the variety they can provide. Client will range across a variety sectors across commerce and industry, ranging up to £500m in turnover.
Along with progression, the firm pay market leading salaries and have the sort of benefits package you would expect from a large firm. Responsibilities
- Liaising with the client where necessary
- Planning audits
- Budgeting the time and cost of the audit
- Ensuring audit files are correct and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that all statutory disclosures have been made
- Clearing review points from the Manager/Partner in order to finalise audits
- Involving communication with clients where necessary to resolve audit issues
- Supervising and training junior members of the team
- Provide job appraisals for junior members of the team ensuring development areas are raised if necessary
- ACA, ACCA, DSCG or equivalent
- French to professional level
- Knowledge of IRFS
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.