- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
To provide Legal Advice on international matters.
- Provide general advice on regulatory restrictions impacting investment fund products and segregated accounts and work with compliance and business teams in formulating and executing policies and procedures for addressing legal, regulatory and reputational risks as they relate to the day-to-day management and distribution of investment fund portfolios and institutional client accounts.
- Advise on implementation of MiFID II, AIFMD, UCITS and other applicable regulatory regimes as they arise.
- Liaise with the Chief Compliance Officer regarding compliance for FCA and MAS licensed firms.
- Advise on the scope of global marketing and promotion rules for financial products.
- Coordinate and prepare applications for authorisation and other submissions to financial regulatory authorities.
- Drafting and updating compliance documentation.
- Assist in preparing for board meetings for various international EV entities and committees.
- Provide legal support on new regulatory developments, regulatory reviews conducted by securities regulators and participates in industry associations.
- Will be assigned other tasks and special projects as needed relating to the EV corporate entities and subsidiaries.
- Bachelor in Laws (Honours) (LLB)
- 5-6 years Legal Investment Management experience
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with professional discretion
- Proficiency with MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110