Assurance Officer Asset Manager (Would suit Audit or Operational Risk background)
- £Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Our client is an institutional asset manager who specializes in Emerging Markets. They are currently looking to hire an experience person to oversee their assurance program.
Our client is an institutional asset manager who specializes in Emerging Markets.
- To perform in depth Assurance Reviews (ARs) and Adequacy Assessments (AAs) dependent upon the Compliance and Assurance Risk score and as mandated by the CRO or the Risk Management Committee.
- To maintain the Compliance and Assurance Risk Scoring System to ensure oversight activities are aligned with existing and emerging risk exposure within the business.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring the Compliance and Assurance framework.
- To assist with legal, regulatory and compliance issues in relation to the business, funds and separate account clients.
- Work with the Compliance Manager to review and maintain the Compliance and Assurance Risk Scoring System (CARSS).
- Propose and seek approval of future ARs and AAs from the Compliance Manager and the Risk Management Committee based on CARSS outputs.
- Complete the ARs and AAs as proposed in the annual Compliance and Monitoring Programme.
- Follow-up on actions and recommendations which resulted from the ARs and AAs.
- Assist with the performance and enhancement of the Compliance Monitoring Programme (including testing, report production and ensuring completion of any necessary corrective action).
- Work closely with Risk and Compliance to ensure the Risk Matrix, Compliance Monitoring Programme and CARSS are harmonised.
- Provide support to the rest of the Legal, Compliance and Risk team as required.
- Audit or Operational Risk experience gained within an Asset Management environment.
- Proven experience of liaising and influencing stakeholders.