- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Associate (writer), Content Development & Management
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate (writer), Content Development & ManagementAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Work with agencies and internal stakeholders to develop and deliver global campaigns that can help improve the Bank's reputation and visibility in key markets.
- Write and edit various types of content: articles, reports, press briefing notes, speeches, social posts, web copy, op-eds, etc.
- Ensure the content produced is fit for the client, channel and message
- Act as a writing champion, help to coach and upskill the wider team
Our Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of five years' experience in journalism and/or corporate communications
- Track record of successful delivery of content and campaigns, across a broad spectrum of formats, for a large, international organisation
- Proven experience of copywriting across a broad range of formats (e.g. reports, press briefing notes, speeches, social posts, web copy and op-eds)
- Creativity and flair for storytelling
- Understanding audiences
- Ability to manage and execute projects at a high level
- Flexibility to work in high-pressure environments
- Ability to develop effective and collaborative working relationships
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, including senior management and third-party vendors, across multiple locations
- Background in journalism
- Experience in financial services
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.