Associate with AI Machine Learning, Deep Tech and Deep Science Venture Capital Fund, London, UK
Our client is a deep-tech VC fund with a highly impressive founding team. It is a unique partnership of investment talent and best-in-class commercial scientists whose technologies are today valued in excess of $100BN combined.
It invests in innovative tech and life sciences companies globally and is stage agnostic meaning that they can invest in the most exciting companies in the tech space. THEIR MODEL:
- Founding Science Partner model and multidisciplinary approach - believing future breakthroughs will occur at the intersection of its domains
- Helping build companies, as well as invest - to support successful outcomes
- Being both visionary and commercial - its investments must be both cutting edge technology and have the potential to be highly profitable
- Its exclusive strategic and corporate LPs - these LPs are the fund's valued partners, which can also provide expertise, access and customers to its entrepreneurs.
It has recently raised its maiden fund of c. £200million and is looking to bolster its team with an exceptional Associate level hire. In this role you will be working on deals from origination to execution - it is a wide ranging role and they are looking for someone with the talent and ambition to match their own. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and source investment opportunities
- Assist on the execution process, including structuring, conducting due diligence and the technical DD process with the assistance of the Science Partners
- Support portfolio companies as they grow their business