Associate level - M&A - Bulge Bracket bank - Dubai
- Highly Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 14 Sep 17 2017-09-14
A bulge bracket bank is looking to hire an Associate into its market leading MENA M&A business. This role will work on some of the most prestigious and high profile deals in the market.
This MENA team work across a number of IB product disciplines, namely: M&A, ECM, DCM, Leveraged Finance with a specific focus on the MENA region. As an associate within the team you will be responsible for focused work streams dependant on client needs and supporting VP/Directors/Managing Directors on strategic plans. You will need to have the knowledge and experience relevant to conduct transactions and help support the team in origination assignments.
- Preparation of financial models and sensitivity analysis. The candidate will be responsible for running deal models, running sensitivities and undertaking other analysis.
- Review of legal documents. Whilst the candidate will not be responsible for instructing lawyers it will be helpful for them to have an understanding of the key transaction legal documents.
- Review of third part due diligence reports.
- Undertaking of in house due diligence
- Manage and develop direct junior (Analyst) resources and activities across the global franchise in order to deliver the Bank’s products and services to the client
- To ensure the Bank’s activities are conducted in a compliant and risk free manner.
- Responsible for the attraction and development of junior talent and following such performance management procedures as the company’s policies dictate, under the guidance of a Director or Managing Director
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org