Associate and Analyst
- Upon Application
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 17 Apr 19
Our client is a boutique M&A advisor, based in London seeks an Analyst to join their corporate finance team.
The company advises on acquisitions, disposals, public offers, general corporate finance strategy and capital markets to both public and private companies, private equity investors, governmental and other bodies.
It is led by a highly experienced team of investment bankers who have worked together for many years across many sectors, geographies and types of transactions.
Alongside general M&A, their focus is on the Consumer, Financial Services, Industrials, TMT and Transport sectors.
With an impressive deal pipeline already in place, they are looking to hire a 1st year Analyst and Associate into the team. This person will gain excellent exposure to transactions and work very closely with senior Directors on the execution of deals.
Successful candidates will have
- Previous experience gained in a bulge bracket investment bank, leading boutique or the corporate finance team of an Accountancy practice.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong academic background
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills