Associate & VP Leveraged Finance - London
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client, frequently MLA / lead left on large leveraged finance transactions, is looking to hire an Associate (1 or 2) & a VP to join their London based team.
Key selling messages/ market position/ ranking:
Our client is a leading international investment bank with a consistently strong league table position within European Leveraged Finance. They are looking to expand their junior level resource in order to support their deal flow. The culture is known to be supportive of growing talent.
- The provides a full range of financing facilities in the context of acquisition and leveraged finance.
- Associates on this team are responsible for overseeing the technical work of juniors, starting to take more of a lead on execution and taking responsibility for client contact.
- VP’s will take a lead on execution and drive forward client interaction.
The firm has a mandate to maintain and grow market position, as well as a leading brand name and excellent client relationships. Combined with a supportive culture and opportunities for development this bank has a strong employee value proposition.
Skills and Experience (background of ideal candidate):
Candidates should ideally come from a competitor Leveraged Finance team and an excellent understanding of the European market. Experience of being as part of a team who are often lead left bookrunner would be beneficial.