Associate / VP, Leading Tech Business (VC - Series B-D) Investment and Advisory Our client is a leading Advisor (and investor) in the Venture Capital Tech Space. With a Dual remit covering supporting top tier VC funds investing into the Tech space (retained work) they work effectively as an outsourced Corporate Strategy and Development team.
Associate / VP, Leading Tech Business (VC - Series B-D) Investment and Advisory.
Our client is a leading Advisor (and investor) in the Venture Capital Tech Space. With a Dual remit covering supporting top tier VC funds investing into the Tech space (retained work) they work effectively as an outsourced Corporate Strategy and Development team ($70 - 200 mn) while also using their own capital on investing at the smaller end of the tech spaceinto Series B to D fund raising ($5-15 mn). Small team with carry available for all staff involved in the deals.
- They have worked with some of the biggest and most successful unicorns (as well as directed and retained by the VC owners) in the market as a trusted advisor and Investment strategy professional as well as making 4x returns on multiple direct company investments.
- Evaluating companies for Investment criteria including DD and running the full process.
- Assisting VC owned portfolio companies in Inorganic growth Strategy, supporting both the VC firm and the Company in research.
- Buyside DD for company investments and for VC client investments.
- Pulling together presentations for Portfolio investments to clients (as this is retained and part of the strategy this is not 'Pitching' in an M&A way.
- Sitting on the board of client businesses advising the other members on Business Planning and Execution.
- Working with Invested organisations directly.
- Full M&A execution process, running the deal from Start to finish as a lead Advisor/ Internal Corp Dev professional.
- Proven passion for Tech
- Solid CV covering company Valuation (Buyside ideally) either through TS, Consulting or Banking.
- Ability to look at companies strategically and evaluate the businesses from the bottom up.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (you will be working closely with Companies you are investing into and client companies).
- Associate / VP level exposure. Able to run deals on own.
This is a very interesting role and one which is not easily defined as its neither a Vanilla VC Investor role, an M&A role or a Corporate Development role. However if you have the entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make this work as well as the ability to evaluate and run company investment processes you will be very successful and be remunerated well (Carry on the Investments is paid at all levels)
Please first apply with a copy of your CV.
Era15 handles all candidate responses for Circle Square and you will be notified on the progress of your application by one of our sourcing team members.