Associate, Technology Investing, Global Investment Fund
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 22 Sep 17
Super opportunity to join this global investments group - the successful candidate will currently work at a tier one bank or advisor. The role will focus on technology investing.
This global fund has a great track in private equity investing and has in excess of $100 bn under management.
They are now looking to add an Investment Associate to their team, who will work on the origination and execution of technology deals for the fund. You will focus on deals in the EMEA region.
Sitting within their London technology investments team. this will involve financial, commercial analysis of targets; modelling and other financial modelling; deal structuring; deal execution. Active involvement in the deal execution process.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- 2nd or 3rd year analysts/ possibly associate 1 with major investment banks or blue chip advisory firms
- outstanding financial modelling skills
- strong deal execution sheet
- impressive academics
Please note that this role will not support a Tier 2 VISA so please do not apply if you need a VISA
- experience in technology deals