Our client is an established investment manager with over $9bn of assets under management. A need has arisen for a "deal captain" at the Associate level to join their established UK Real Estate Finance team.
Our client uses its own capital to lend against Commercial and Residential assets across the UK and offers mezzanine finance and whole loans, typically up to £25m.
The Real Estate debt finance team was established 2 years ago in London, however they have a team in the US that has been active since 2005.
The team in London is small but growing, as such you'll gain a lot of exposure across the whole deal process, from origination through to close.
- Involved in the modelling, structuring, underwriting and execution of whole loans and mezzanine debt across a variety of real estate asset classes.
- Working with the Head of Real Estate, to manage clients and originate new business.
- Mentoring and oversight of an Analyst who will support you on deal processes.
The ideal candidate:
- Currently working in a Real Estate debt team and have "hands on" experience of modelling, structuring and underwriting transactions.
- Strong knowledge base across Real Estate assets.
- UK deal experience.
- Excellent cash-flow modelling skills.
- Experience of client management and pitching for new business.
For more information on this role and our client please send across an updated CV.