Associate, Real Estate
- £62,000 to £65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- GIC (London) Private Limited
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
GIC Private Markets Private Limited, London Office The Real Estate (RE) arm of GIC Private Markets Private Limited invests in real estate and real estate-related assets outside of Singapore. We manage a well-diversified portfolio covering over 40 countries in property sectors such as offices, retail, hotels, residential, industrial, niche sectors and companies. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our European Real Estate team as an Associate.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our European Real Estate team as an Associate.
- Assume primary role in financial modelling of real estate transactions, both in equity and debt.
- Assist in analysing, structuring, negotiating and closing new real estate deals.
- Support the preparation of investment committee recommendations.
- Lead due diligence tasks and support deal underwriting and legal documentation.
- Assist the active management of investments in business development and relationship management.
- Provide assistance to investment management professionals.
- Studied to post graduate level (masters) from reputable and leading institutions.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience in real estate from within an investment bank.
- To have experienced internships in different asset classes to ensure a good understanding of the industry.
- To have recent experience in equity and debt real estate transactions.
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrable understanding of finance and real estate.
- Excellent analytical skills including financial modelling skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word).
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
- Strong IT technical skills, ideally to VBA level, MATLAB and C++
- Proficiency in another language is highly desirable.
- Team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate will be open, flexible and enthusiastic about gaining experience in different areas of the real estate business (direct, listed, debt, funds, etc.).
Salary range: £62,000 to £65,000
Opening date: 05 February 2018 (from 10am)
Closing date: 05 March 2018, (until 10am)