A fantastic opportunity for an Associate has arisen within a highly active team. In this post you will gain access to high deal volume and accrue tier 1 experience, providing you with the tools to confidently ascend.
Your responsibilities will centre on the following:
• You will take a pivotal role in day-to-day execution work on M&A and other corporate finance transactions in the PUI sector
• Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
• Contributing actively to the origination effort / Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
• Providing support to senior bankers in developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams or new business opportunities
• Acting as a mentor and role model to the more junior members of the team
My client is targeting someone whose profile demonstrates:
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• Solid Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) skills, gained from either a product or sector team, preferably within the Power, Utilities, Infrastructure or Energy sectors
• Proven deal execution track-record through previous hands-on experience
• Good knowledge of compliance, key applicable laws, rules and regulations
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.