- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 17
Associate Operations Analyst
Location: London, England, United KingdomRTS owns and manages the MIS Remediation Program, operational control framework and global tactical operations teams as well as supports the end-to-end transactional rating process through workflow coordination and rating desk services. RTS is looking for an Associate Ops Analyst to join the team.
The Associate Operations Analyst represents a key role in the delivery of key initiatives and support of business processes and tools that are critical to the MIS business. Individual will work closely with variety of key stakeholders within RTS and across the MIS organization.
- Interact with rating analysts globally to support end-to-end rating activity.
- Participate in cross-functional projects related to the end-to-end MIS ratings process, business transformation initiatives or evolving regulatory requirements
- Support efforts to standardize operational business processes and enhance operating efficiency
- Assist with performing root cause analysis, remediation and process improvements to strengthen operational controls and enhance business processes
- Proactively develop Subject Matter Expertise on Rating Processes as well as Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Provide daily support to Moody's Global Rating Groups as well as Operations, Data and Controls by liaising with the analytical community and other Moody's teams (e.g. ODC and MIT) to resolve any requests or questions
- Assist with generating senior management reporting and validating that reports are complete, accurate and produced on time
- Support the team with new initiatives, including assisting the team to ensure successful implementation and transition to Business As Usual, where applicable
- Provide daily support for the RTS team and senior managers, including maintaining status reports; tracking issues, risks, and dependencies; generating performance metrics as well as Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and update supporting content and training materials (e.g. communications, Guidelines, FAQ's, presentations, etc.)
Rating Transaction Services (RTS)
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree
- Relevant experience of business process or business analysis experiences with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet tight individual and/or group deadlines
- Team player with strong ability to adapt to change quickly and to balance multiple priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across organization to obtain information
- Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate, and resolve interpersonal or inter-team conflicts
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, macros, VLookups, etc.), Word and PowerPoint required; Access preferred
- Knowledge of Moody's rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.