- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18
Associate Operation Analyst (support role)
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Role / Responsibilities:
As an Associate Operations Analyst, you will be a vital member of our global Operations Group responsible for supporting business and technical processes of Moodys.com and Moody's data files, the main source of Moody's ratings and research. You will be part of a regional team who drives continual improvement in our procedures while also building new lean, repeatable processes. To achieve these goals, you will partner with global teams such as Strategy, Development, Client Services, and IT.
- Second-tier support including identifying, resolving and/or escalating client-reported product issues.
- Monitor and act upon system-generated reports for time-sensitive and regulated data feeds for a $125MM product.
- Partner with teams such as Product Strategy, Development, Program Management, Client Services and IT to meet business demands.
- Support requests to maintain website content.
- Contribute towards resolving production issues, maintenance projects, and enhancement initiatives.
- Create and maintain documentation for team knowledge base.
Operations & Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Finance or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- 2 years or less previous experience in an operational or support role.
- Exposure to SQL (Sybase, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Introductory understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with supervision .
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities including root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.