Orsatech is a boutique corporate finance firm providing bespoke investment banking services comprising mergers and acquisitions sell/buy side advisory, preparation of financial promotion documentation including financial models, pitch decks and valuations, and fundraising services including capital/debt raising and negotiation advisory.
We work with revenue generating start-ups, small and lower mid-market companies, venture capital and private equity firms typically focusing on transactions in the £500k to £50M range. From our base in London we service clients in the UK and across Europe, USA, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We have specific industry expertise across a range of sectors including healthcare and medical equipment, life sciences and pharmaceuticals, financial services, fashion and personal goods, retail and wholesale trade and aerospace and automotive.
· Management and training of junior analyst team members.
· Management of analyst’s client allocation and workflow.
· Creation and review of bespoke integrated 3 statement financial forecast models for client companies.
· Generation of valuation metrics and cap tables using industry specific market data, analyst reports and pitchbook data.
· Provide assistance to Executive Director in execution of deals.
· Review of pitch decks and related materials.
· Liaison with clients
Key skills required (Associate):
· Bachelor degree in mathematics, accountancy or business. Additional qualifications such as CFA desirable.
· You must have 4-5 years experience of financial modelling within transactions team of Big 4 accountancy firm or tier 1 bank.
· Good knowledge of capital raising and M&A.
· Experience of working for corporate finance boutique beneficial.
· Fluent in Excel with knowledge of advanced functions such as VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH, IFS, SUMPRODUCT, XIRR and experience of advanced excel charting and analysis tools.
Knowledge, or experience of tech industry transactions.
· Adequate space with desk/workstation, chair and secure paper filing storage with suitable lighting and heating/cooling to be used for working at home.
· Ability to be able to manage time and non-office work distractions whilst working from home. Ability to work on own initiative under time pressure.
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. We do not provide visa sponsorship.