- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- 22 Jan 18
Associate, Global Placement Agent, London, UK
Reference: 6157 /15S
Do you want a fast-paced, exciting job with exceptional earnings potential?
Our client has offices across the world and works with some of the most successful funds in the market. They have a model whereby you’ll see the fundraising process from end-to-end, developing and managing your own investor base as well as originating new GP clients and project managing fundraises. It’s an opportunity you won’t see in many other firms and will be a great fit if you like variety and seeing the bigger picture. You’ll need to understand the fundraising process and have experience dealing with institutional investors.
- GP due diligence and financial analysis
- Preparation of marketing and data room materials
- Build and grow a network of LP investors to invest in partnered GP funds
- Prior experience of the Private Equity fundraising process is essential, including writing DDQs and preparing PPMs
- Ambition, drive and passion – you will have to create your own LP network, and that will involve tasks such as cold calling
Recruiters Reference: 6157 /15S