Be a Part of Our Success
Associate, Global Client Coverage, Product Management REPEWhat is the opportunity?
Associate, Global Client Coverage is responsible for supporting Global Product Management's intiatives by working with internal and external stakeholders to fully support opportunities including client-specific tailoring of best in class presentations and proposals. The position will work as part of RBC I&TS' Global Product Management REPE team, focussed on supporting new business opportunities and prospects, bespoke client requirements and internal documentation and planning requirements. The role involves working directly with the Global Client Coverage, Proposal Management, Technology, Compliance and Operational teams within RBC I&TS, and across other RBC division as appropriate.
What will you do?
- Form an integral part of the Global Product Management team, providing support to senior Product managers and working to deliver against identified business development opportunities
- Accountable and responsible for contributing towards the geography's total annual sales plan
- Work with the Coverage team and Proposal Management to translate parameters into sales propositions, across all proposals, RFXs, Due Diligences, and other client facing submissions and content
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions
What do you need to succeed?
- BA or BSc in business or finance
- Experience in the institutional financal services industry
- Sound knowledge of the financial services and security industry
- Extensive experience articulating complex concepts into concise and meaningful messaging
- Ability to conduct business planning activities for clients and uncover new opportunities
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Commercially astute with an understanding of macroeconomic trends
- Exposure to technology enabled applications and disruptive trends
- Proven curiosity regarding evolving investment industry trends including Fintech
- Above average organisational and project management skills
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL08
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-11-16
Req ID: 147840