Associate, Financial Institutions Investment Banking Advisory - Blue Chip US Bank
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 25 Sep 17
Major US investment bank is looking to add an Associate to their London team
Our client is a leading US investment bank. They have a significant presence in London and are now looking to add an associate to their financial institutions group.
The role will work as part of a team which advises banks, brokers, insurance companies and asset managers on all matters relating to M&A and corporate finance capabilities.
This could include mergers, disposals, the raising of finance, debt and equity capital markets work, strategic advisory.
They are interested in meeting professionals who will have a background as follows:
- investment bankers with other firms at the associate level
- corporate development professionals with financial services experience
- chartered accountants at the Manager - Senior Manager with experience in financial institutions corporate/ lead advisory work
- strong financial services experience
- you will probably have 4/5 years + experience