This is a key role within the Sales team which will focus on supporting our corporate clients, helping to engage with shareholders and potential new investors and monetise our UK research product while complying to the various FCA, LSE and Compliance regulations.
- Liaise closely with Corporate colleagues on retained clients and contribute to winning and retaining such;
- Establish rapport and maintain contact with existing and potential clients;
- Provide timely and accurate information to institutional investors on both primary and secondary ideas in order to generate positive returns for clients and commissions for CGL;
- Identify and assist with new business generation;
- Identify and contact sales prospects along with any assigned accounts;
- Prepare presentations and proposals, develop and maintain sales material and current product knowledge;
- Activate and maintain client information, oversee account services through quality checks, identify and resolve client concerns within a timely manner;
- Develop and maintain appropriate client, sector and/or industry knowledge. Take responsibility to attend industry courses/seminars and relevant client events and pitches;
- Liaise closely with Research colleagues;
- Comply with CGs standards of behaviour as described
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Educated to Degree Level standard or equivalent.
- A strong interest to build a career in equity sales.Previous experience in Financial PR would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Knowledge of market data information systems would be beneficial but is not essential
- Previous experience using a CRM system would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Highly organised and reliable, self-starter, motivated and ambitious.
- Team player capable of fitting in with the culture.