See job description for details
About The Role
- An exciting opportunity within Credit and Capital Management, Research & Analysis (R&A) to cover a portfolio of clients within the Financial Institution Group (FIG) - Europe
- Provide client and transaction research, analysis and insights to help clients make business decisions and execute on their strategy.
- Reports to the Head of Financial Institutions Group, Research and Analysis in Europe.
Role Location: ANZ London
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time opportunity
As an Associate Director for Research & Analysis FIG, you will be focused on the production of high quality and fit-for-purpose analysis to support credit decisions pertaining to Non-Bank Financial Institutions with focus on funds financing initiatives with asset managers, including capital call facilities and associated FX trading with Specialty Funds, as well as traditional debt products for some Diversified clients.
You will actively contribute across the end-to-end relationship credit management process covering Origination, Transaction Structuring, Risk Grading, Risk Analysis & Credit Approval, Documentation, Portfolio Monitoring, and Specialised Industry Research. You will provide the first line of defence (in conjunction with relationship executives), ensure well managed principles and manage credit risks within an allocated portfolio.
Furthermore, you will be a change agent and drive efficiencies across policy, process, systems and risk management across both FIG R&A Europe and FIG R&A International segments, including by contributing toward Credit Process Transformation objectives. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Extensive banking experience with strong experience in relationship credit management
- Excellent credit analysis skills with the ability to understand complex global businesses, including sound knowledge of key products and documentation across transaction banking, markets and loans
- Experience with structured transactions in funds space is a material advantage
- Proven country specific risk knowledge and understanding of the operating and regulatory environment across jurisdictions
- Established planning and organisational skills, capable of prioritising effectively in order to meet all requirements – strong attention to detail, limited supervision and capable of driving agenda for customer, product, relationship and for risk
- Demonstrated knowledge and exposure to ANZ Risk & Compliance management with Strong presentation skills
- Strategic mindset, highly commercial with a proven ability to balance risk/reward priorities
- Strong client focus with the capability of leading due diligence activities, negotiations and senior level customer engagements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, advanced collaboration, relationship and networking skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number UNI000726.
This role is based in London, UK. The salary package on offer is competitive.
Application opening date 1 st September 2020
Application closing date: 29 th September 2020