Functional: (role-related responsibilities)
• Take ownership for the preparation and presentation of deal flyers and credit papers for Leveraged Buyouts.
• Take ownership for the analysis of the due diligence reports provided by external advisors and ensure conclusions are reflected in the deal analysis and structure.
• Coverage (both primary and secondary) for private equity clients
• Prepare and oversee research on market sectors and LBO targets.
• Prepare and oversee financial and commercial analysis of Leveraged Buyout targets for internal credit process.
• Assist in documentation negotiation / review process with view to being able to taking ownership of documentation in closing deals.
• Prepare and oversee Information Memorandums for transactions structured and syndicated by UniCredit.
• Review the preparation and maintenance of ratings and pricing sheets for new and existing deals.
• Review detailed financial models in Excel to illustrate management, base and downside cases and develop appropriate debt structures.
• Prepare and/or review client presentations for general marketing activity and specific transactions.
• Complete presentations / projects for the Financial Sponsor Solutions group as assigned.
Managerial: (people management responsibilities, planning, resourcing, process/ workflowmanagement and improvement, budget responsibilities, etc.)
• Manage Associates & Analysts on transactions and assist with their personal development
• Assist the Directors with managing transactions through the Bank’s credit process
Organisational: (committee memberships, cross-border projects and interactions, localinteractions within the branch, authorities, etc.)
• Interaction with ECM, DCM, Treasury, Loan Agency, Loan Syndication, Portfolio
Management, Project Finance and Risk Management
- Financial analysis
- Market and businessanalysis
- Solid understanding of leveraged finance
- Broad general knowledge of global economics and industries
- PC skills (fully literate with Microsoft Office)
- Credit analysis skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Proven financial modelling skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Experience of financing term sheet and legal documentation
- Ability to logically analyse large amounts of information
- Ability to prioritise and to multi-task
- Ability to co-operate in international teams
- Pro-active thinking and initiative taking
- Strong communication
- Ability to withstand business pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- University degree from a recognised institution
- MBA or Chartered Accountancy qualification, CFA or AMCT (Desirable)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking/accounting area plus minimum 3 years in leveraged finance. sponsor coverage, corporate finance advisory, structured finance with a leading financial institution
- Strong command of English
- German, Italian language (Desirable)