Be a Part of Our Success
Associate Director, Enterprise Risk ManagementWhat is the opportunity?
The role holder will be responsible for managing the implementation and delivery of Stress Testing and Economic Capital methodologies and overseeing the periodic delivery of Enterprise risk reporting.
What will you do?
- Own and drive the capital adequacy stress testing processes including the formation of stress scenarios, the quantification and analysis of macroeconomic parameters, financial shocks and rating migrations.
- Develop/enhance stress testing methodologies for Capital Markets and Wealth Management.
- Develop/enhance and embed methodologies for quantification of Economic Capital requirement for Market, Credit, Operational and Concentration risks for RBC Europe Limited and, where necessary, for IS Bank.
- Oversee the development and production of risk reporting for various committees including ALCO, UK LRMC, Risk Committee and Wealth Management risk committees with a view to automating/streamlining existing reporting process. This involves managing and providing training to junior members of the team
What do you need to succeed?
- A good first degree in a Finance/Economics or other quantitative disciplines
- Solid risk management experience, ideally in a stress testing , capital management or modelling role
- Excellent quantitative skills with demonstrable experience of financial modelling
- Good understanding of concepts pertaining to ICAAPs, Pillar 2 and Economic capital
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 2017-11-16
Req ID: 146783
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]