Associate Director - Small Cap UK Private Equity
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
One of the UK's leading small to cap mid cap private equity funds are looking to add an Associate Director to their team
Our client is a leading growth/ small to mid cap private equity fund focused on the UK market. They are a generalist investor, taking control positions across a range of companies and sectors. They have been established for a number of years and are regarded as one of the most successfiul in their class.
They are now looking to add an Associate Director to their team who will focus on investments across all industry sectors.
The role will involve the following:
- Full member of the Investments team, taking an active role in managing the investment process and leading the execution of acquisitions for the fund
- Origination of investments, carrying out an initial investment appraisal and due diligence of acquisitions
- Execution of investments
– full involvement in all aspects of the transaction process including valuations, preparing and reviewing of documents, negotiation, management of advisors through to completion
- Portfolio management work – working with investee companies to help them achieve their strategic objectives
They are interested in meeting people with a background as follows;
The successful candidate is likely to be working in another private equity fund at the moment, with several years experience in investing in the UK sector. You will probably have 4-8 years investment experience although there is some flexibility. Prior to this , you may well have trained in an accounting firm or investment bank.