- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Jan 18
Associate Director - Sales Analytics-Managerial experience
Location: London, England, United KingdomLocation: London
Contract type: Permanent
Posting date: 15 January
Closing date: 14 February
The main objective for Associate Director - Sales Analytics is to support the regional sales teams with territory management, sales performance tracking as well as incentive compensation management. In addition, you will be managing a regional sales analyst, who is responsible for territory definition and sales transaction analysis, which encompasses all management responsibilities, including, but not limited to, technical training, coaching/mentoring and personal/career development.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and be able to respond quickly to our constantly changing and growing business environment. To be successful in this role the candidate will need to possess a thorough understanding of order-to-cash processes, as well as CRM systems experience including data structure and flow. The candidate will also need to demonstrate initiative, determination and persistence in order to keep moving forward when obstacles are encountered. He/She will need to utilize business and system knowledge to assist internal clients in decision-making and problem solving. We are seeking someone who is equipped to provide leadership, demonstrate knowledge of the domain, eager to learn and provide their own insights on improvement opportunities and works well as part of a team.
- Maintain regional sales team hierarchy, and master territory definitions for various types of sales professionals.
- Work closely with SPM system team to ensure the accuracy of the regional sales performance metrics.
- Provide SPM training assistance to regional sales team. Process general or credit inquiries raised by sales professionals.
- Ensure quarterly sales commission calculations for 150+ sales professionals, provide payout analysis and support commission forecasts.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional, and global leaders to optimize the processes and reporting.
- Perform ad hoc reporting / analysis for management decision making.
- Assist in creating global business standards by sharing and exchanging best practices.
- Participate on cross-functional teams within MA on system enhancement initiatives or new business acquisitions as needed.
- Manage and develop regional sales analyst.
Moody's Analytics Administration
- BS in Finance/Accounting or related field is required; advanced degree preferred.
- 6+ years' experience within a finance environment. Experience with commissions is a plus
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Strong leadership skills; analytical and strategic thinker, with demonstrated critical thinking and decision making abilities.
- Goal oriented, able to manage multiple priorities and drive success; also able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player, confident at interacting with staff at different levels within the organization.
- Experience with PeopleSoft CRM or similar system strongly preferred.
- Advance proficiency with MS Office tools required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.