- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Director - Client Services & Support Manager
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Role:
In this role you will be the manager of a team of experts providing specialized support to Moody's Analytics customers.
This is an opportunity to develop your management career within the financial services industry. You will work with industry-leading products and services. You will gain direct exposure to customers in this high profile role, whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the underlying products and services.
Client Service is an integral part of the Customer Service Group within Moody's Analytics. We drive engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions to ensure high levels of retention and satisfaction. The mandate of the group is to be an expert on our client's needs and our products in order to contribute to meeting the overall goals of organization.
- Oversee the service provided by the team for Moody's Analytics customers
- Hire staff, set objectives, evaluate and manage team performance and individual professional development plans
- Demonstrate familiarity and expertise in all of Moody's Analytics products and understand how our customers successfully utilize our solutions
- Monitor team customer satisfaction results and make recommendations for improvements
- Act as lead in liaising with product team managers to ensure customer expectations are met and service level agreements are appropriately delivered
- Act as an escalation point in the region for high profile issues, liaising directly with internal teams and senior customer stakeholders as needed
- Work with Regional Head of Client Service to ensure new products are supported appropriately
- Analyze data to ensure compliance with performance metrics and preparing management reports
- Represent team and department interests with internal infrastructure teams to ensure telephony and CRM systems are fit for purpose
- Propose, project manage and lead on local and global initiatives for Customer Service that demonstrate business impact
- Assist in raising the profile of the Client Service Group within the organization
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in computer science, engineering, finance, accounting or similar a plus
- Proven experience in a customer facing environment as a manager
- Exposure to financial and/or software industry is a plus
- Experience in hiring, training, and evaluating highly skilled service professionals
- Strong customer service skills, an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external partners and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.