Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global consultancy, that is growing out their Financial Crime/ Compliance teams to deliver upon current work streams across the UK and EMEA. Our client works with several International Banks, Fintechs and other financial service businesses to advise and support on regulatory and financial crime topics. As a result we are looking to onboard a highly motivated Director to join their team.
The ideal candidate will support Partners and other Directors to deliver on current work streams as well as originate new projects to grow the business across the UK and EMEA.
What will you be doing:
- Manage teams to deliver on current projects to ensure they are completed on time and to budget.
- Communicate with stakeholders both internally and with clients including presenting to board members and regulators.
- Use your network to develop new business and participate in sales pitches and conferences.
- Be an SME for clients on topics including anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing and sanctions under UK regulations.
- Advising clients who are going through regulator-driven reviews (including s166)/ monitoring/ investigation or attestation processes.
- Developing innovative solutions to support clients and including how technology can be used effectively in combating financial crime.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or completed apprenticeship programme at a regulator or consulting firm.
- CAMS, ICA, CFE or similar certifications.
- 8+ years relevant work experience, including time in an advisory role (Big 4, mid tier, boutique consultancy)
- Strong verbal and written skills to present complex and technical topics to various stakeholders.
- Track record of managing teams and delivering on multiple streams of work.
- Ability to business develop and carry out sales pitches and presentations.
If this role sounds like a good fit for your experience and future career aspirations, please apply directly; or reach out directly to discuss in a little more detail. You can contact the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org