Associate Data Analyst - Russian fluent
- £20,000 - £23,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Our client is an international rating agency with focus on insurance industry who wishes to hire an associate for data input role. The successful candidate will be responsible for procurement and data capture of international financial reports and accounts. To be considered for this opportunity the right candidate must be able to converse at business level in both written and spoken English and one of the following languages in addition: Russian or Arabic written and spoken.
Data Entry job duties:
- Data input and analysis of insurance companies' financial accounts in Russian or Arabic.
- Exposure to balance sheets working in a target driven environment.
- Assist in the production of data including validation in the reports under the support of senior analysts.
- Research in regions and countries to identify new market participants with a view to increasing the company's coverage within data products.
Data Entry Skills/Qualifications
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages in addition: Russian or Arabic (both written and spoken).
- 1-2 years of experience in processing financial data (balance sheets, spreadsheets etc.)
- Ability to navigate financial information in second language.
- Experience with data input on a system.
- Business and Accounting related degree.
- Good IT skills, especially advanced in Excel.
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for a junior level data entry associate with accounting skills to join a team and develop within the company which offers a great quality training scheme and support.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click apply.